Senior Lecturer of Information Technology and Industrial and Systems Engineering
- 1994, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, University of California - San Diego
- 1994, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, University of California - San Diego
Mike has split his career between major studios (Fox & Warner Bros) and innovative start-ups that have revolutionized the Internet (Netscape). He is now at his dream job of engaging with students at USC.
Mike teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in applied analytics and enterprise systems for USC's Viterbi School of Engineering and Marshall School of Business. He previously served as Secretary General of the USC Academic Senate and as the CTO of USC Annenberg's Media Impact Project. Mike also holds dual appointments at Viterbi's Information Technology Program and Industrial & Systems Engineering.
Prior to USC, he spent the previous decade at Fox and Warner Bros, as a VP of Technology and Director; Netscape as a Technology Evangelist; and CTO/VP Technology for various Internet/software companies.
Mike has spoken on Internet technologies, digital entrepreneurship, and enterprise systems at major conferences across the world.
Mike resides in greater Los Angeles with his wife, daughter, and son.
- Information Technology Program
- Daniel J Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- RRB 220
- Robert Glen Rapp Engineering Research Building
- 854 Downey Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 1456