USC Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
USC Institute of Industrial Engineers (IISE)
USC IIE is a Viterbi Student Organization within the USC Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
IIE is great opportunity for Industrial and Systems Engineering majors to meet other students, network with company representatives, and learn more about how IE's make a difference in the everyday world.
Other IIE Chapters:
- Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Institute of Industrial Engineers Los Angeles Professional Chapter
- Institute of Industrial Engineers Orange County Professional Chapter
Our mission is to inspire students in the Industrial Systems Engineering major to find what they’re passionate about within the field. From there, we strive to provide the necessary resources and events so that students are excited and ready to enter the workforce.
For Information on the IISE Student Regional Conference in 2020 click here.
USC Engineering Management Student Association
- Conduct information sessions and help students network with prospective employers
- Contributing to the professional and personal growth of Engineering Management students
- Attracting undergraduate and graduate level students to the major
- Holding events that help our students and align with our goals as an organization
- Increase interaction between students and industry professionals and increase awareness about degree specific job opportunities
- Give Engineering Management students the chance to participate as a board member of a professional organization
We encourage students from all majors to join us for meetings and events, membership is free to all USC students and their friends! To join the USC Engineering Management Society and the EMS mailing list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Events
Join us to learn from our speakers how to survive in the corporate world, and what it takes to get to the top! Many of our speakers are top executives in Fortune 100 companies.
To view our events schedule, click here.