The Engineering Management Student Association (EMSA) was established in 2012 to increase
interaction between industry, alumni, students. and professors.
The objectives of the organization are :
- Conduct information sessions and help students network with prospective employers
- Contributing to the professional and personal growth of Engineering Management students
- Attracting undergraduate and graduate level students to the major
- Holding events that help our students and align with our goals as an organization
- Increase interaction between students and industry professionals and increase awareness about degree specific job opportunities
- Give Engineering Management students the chance to participate as a board member of a professional organization
We encourage students from all majors to join us for meetings and events, membership is free to all USC students and their friends!
To join the USC Engineering Management Society and the EMS mailing list, email us