Dr. Khoshnevis received his B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering from Sharif University of Technology, Iran, in 1974, his M.S. in 1975 and Ph.D. in
1979 in Industrial Engineering and Management from Oklahoma State University. An Experience Fellow of the Institute of Industrial Engineering, he also has several patented processes and products.
- Computer-integrated systems of planning and design in manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Intelligent simulation environments
Return to Index
- Yeh, Z. and B. Khoshnevis, Geometric Conformity Analysis for Automated Fabrication Processes Generating Ruled Surfaces-Demonstration for Contour Crafting, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol 15, No 5, pp 361-369, 2009
- Rahimi, M., A. Arhami and B. Khoshnevis, “Crafting Technologies”, Time Journal of Construction and Design, pp 30-32, April 2009 (invited editor-refereed article)
- Di Carlo, T., B. Khoshnevis, and F. Udwadia, “Whole-Brain Thinking in Creative Systems Architecting”, ENCOSE Journal of Systems Engineering, DOI 10.1002/sys, 1-9, 2008
- Asef-Vaziri, A., Khoshnevis, B., Rahimi, M. Design and analysis of an automated container handling system in seaports. Int. J. of Agile Systems and Management, Vol 3. No. 1/2, 112-126, 2008
- Shen, W.-M., P. Will, B. Khoshnevis, “Autonomous Docking in Self-Reconfigurable Robots”, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, in review
- Khoshnevis, B. D. Hwang, K. Yao and Z. Yeh, “Mega-Scale Fabrication using Contour Crafting,” International Journal of Industrial & Systems Engineering., Vol 1, No. 3, pp 301-320, 2006.
- Asiabanpour, B., Khoshnevis, B., Palmer, K., "Advancements in the Selective Inhibition Sintering Process Development", Virtual and Physical Prototyping Journal, Vol 1, No 1, Pages 43-52, 2006.