Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Alejandro received his B.S. and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech in 2003 and 2010, respectively.
Prior to joining USC in the Fall of 2010, Alejandro was a Ph.D. student in the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech. His applied research experience includes work with ExxonMobil Research and Engineering studying large scale optimization for inventory management and transportation. In the past, he also worked as a consultant for PowerPlan Consultants, Inc., in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Supply chain management, logistics, transportation, inventory management
- Discrete optimization, mixed-integer programming, dynamic programming
- NSF Graduate Research Fellow
- ARCS Foundation Scholar
- Roberto Goizueta Foundation Fellow
- Georgia Tech President’s Fellow